Updates (September 13):
- The Court office has relocated to 8330 Manchester Road (Public Works building).
- The Planning & Development department has relocated to the Firehouse (8756 Eulalie Avenue).
- The September 16 Board of Aldermen meeting will be held at the Brentwood School District Conference Center (1201 Hanley Industrial Drive).
- Board of Aldermen, Public Works Committee, Public Safety Committee and Ways & Means Committee will meet at Brentwood School District Conference Center (1201 Hanley Industrial Drive) during the renovation project.
- Planning & Zoning Commission, Architectural Review Board, Board of Adjustment and Site Plan Review Subcommittee meetings will be held at the Brentwood Recreation Complex (2505 S. Brentwood Blvd.) during the renovation project.
By October 1, Brentwood City Hall will close to the public for several months while undergoing a partial renovation. During September, staff with offices at City Hall will be temporarily relocated to other City buildings. Board of Aldermen and committee meetings will be held at alternate locations during the renovation as of September 12.
The main City phone number (314.962.4800) and department and staff phone extensions will remain operational. Please watch for updates on the City website, the City’s Facebook page (facebook.com/BrentwoodMO), and Nextdoor.com. Thank you for your understanding as we work on improving your City Hall!