Construction work anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound Plan:
- Demolition Phase 1B
- Marschel Wrecking’s subcontractor Bollmeier Plumbing will complete the sewer destroys for 2814 Mary Ave., 2810 Mary Ave. and 2780 Mary Ave.
- Marschel Wrecking’s subcontractor AES will complete the asbestos abatement at 2814 Mary Ave., 2810 Mary Ave. and 2802 Mary Ave. this week.
- Marschel Wrecking anticipates starting the demolition of the building located at 2717 Breckenridge Industrial Drive on July 13, 2020.
- Ameren and Spire will be working on utility disconnects for 8228 Brentwood Industrial Court, 2717 Breckenridge Industrial Drive, 2814 Mary Ave., 2810 Mary Ave. and 2780 Mary Ave.
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- Project documents were made available for bidding on June 22, 2020.
- Proposals are due July 23, 2020, by 2 pm at Brentwood City Hall.
- The Brentwood Fire Department will conduct training exercises beginning next week at 8228 and 8130 Brentwood Industrial Drive.