Go To Search
Emergency Alert
Vacation Check Request

Leave This Blank:

If you live in the City of Brentwood, the Police Department will drive by your property while you are on vacation. Complete the form and submit it online or print and mail to the department in care of the Assistant Chief at 272 Hanley Industrial Court, Brentwood, MO 63144.

Please call the Police Department at 314-644-7100 upon your return.

Contact Information
Vacation Information
Emergency Contact Information
* indicates required fields.