Construction work anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound Plan:
Demolition Phase 1B
- Marschel Wrecking has completed the demolition of the buildings at 2780, 2802, 2810 and 2814 Mary Avenue and is working on punch list items and demobilizing from the site.
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- L. Keeley is working on the new Executive Walk Apartments entrance at Brazeau. They are planning on working on the following activities in this area:
- Installation of the new Dumpster enclosure
- Installation of the new curbing at the entrance
- New sidewalk installation
- New sign installation
- L. Keeley has started the site clearing (removal of trees) along Deer Creek, starting at Breckenridge Industrial Court and working west along Brentwood Industrial Court. They will begin the site clearing behind the Public Works buildings and working their way west toward Bompart in the next week.
- L. Keeley will begin the mass grading along Brentwood Industrial Court starting mid-week next week.
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link on the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.