Construction work anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound Plan:
Demolition Phase 1B
- Marschel Wrecking has completed the demolition of the buildings at 2780, 2802, 2810 and 2814 Mary Avenue and is working on punch list items and demobilizing from the site. Due to this week’s rain, this activity has been delayed.
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- L. Keeley is working on the new Executive Walk Apartments entrance at Brazeau. They are planning on working on the following activities in this area (due to this week’s rain, this activity has been delayed):
- Installation of the new Dumpster enclosure
- Installation of the new curbing at the entrance
- New sidewalk installation
- New sign installation
- L. Keeley is working on the mass grading along Brentwood Industrial Court.
- L. Keeley will be installing the temporary gravel roadway for the new intersection of Brentwood Industrial Drive at Breckenridge Industrial Court.
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link on the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.