Brentwood Compost at Home Program
We’re excited to announce a special opportunity for Brentwood residents to Compost at Home.
Recycling food and other organic waste into compost provides a range of environmental benefits, including reducing greenhouse gas emissions and improving soil health.
Get started with three easy steps:
1. Register and Pay $30
- Register in person at Brentwood Community Center, by phone at 314.963.8689, or online at https://webtrac.brentwoodmo.org
- Pay $30 for compost tumbler and countertop bin
2. Watch required online composting seminar
- Registrants will receive a link to watch the seminar recording on YouTube.
3. Brentwood Public Works will assemble and deliver the compost containers to your residence
- Compost bins and tumblers are subsidized through a grant from St. Louis County Department of Public Health.
Compost Tumbler Delivery Update:
Brentwood Public Works crews began the first round of compost equipment delivery the week of July 2, 2021. Public Works will complete most deliveries on Fridays. Deliveries will continue until all purchased compost units are delivered to residents registered for the Compost Program.
To register for the program by phone or for more information about the Compost Program: Call Parks & Recreation, 314.963.8689.
Questions about the compost tumbler delivery? Call Public Works, 314.963.8670.