Construction work anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound Plan:
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- L. Keeley installation of sewer junction chambers and tie-in of the new 72” sewer
- L. Keeley installation of sanitary sewer structures located adjacent to Mary Avenue
- L. Keeley earthmoving and soils export
- L. Keeley 24-hour bypass pumping of the existing horseshoe sewer
Demolition Phase 1C
- Marschel Wrecking demolition of 2714 Breckenridge Industrial Court (Midwest Flooring)
- Marschel Wrecking utility disconnects at 8000 Manchester Road (Frederic Roofing)
- Marschel Wrecking HHW removal at 8000 Manchester Road (Frederic Roofing)
- Marschel Wrecking demolition of 8000 Manchester Road (Frederic Roofing)
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link at the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.
Learn more about Brentwood Bound at www.BrentwoodBound.org.