Construction work anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound Plan:
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- L. Keeley installation and adjustment of sewer structures located near Mary Avenue
- L. Keeley installation of the 36” sanitary line near Mary Avenue
- L. Keeley earthwork for the GRG Connector, Event Lawn, and Playground sites
- L. Keeley mass excavation, hauling, and export
- L. Keeley demolition and abandonment of the preexisting horseshoe sewer
Flood Mitigation Phase 2
- L. Keeley site surveying
- L. Keeley clearing and grubbing
- L. Keeley sheet pile shoring grading and preparation
Deer Creek Greenway Connector Part A
- Ideal Landscaping utility disconnects at 2948 S. Brentwood Blvd. (Brentwood Materials)
- Ideal Landscaping demo permitting for 2948 S. Brentwood Blvd. (Brentwood Materials)
- Ideal Landscaping demo of structures at 2948 S. Brentwood Blvd. (Brentwood Materials)
Event Lawn/Comfort Station
- HOF Construction pour foundations at Restroom area.
- HOF Construction place rebar at Event Room areas.
- Start masonry work at the Restroom area.
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link at the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.
Learn more about Brentwood Bound at www.BrentwoodBound.org.