Construction work anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound Plan:
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- L. Keeley 36” sanitary sewer installation near Mary Avenue and adjustment of sewer structures.
- L. Keeley mass excavation of the creek bank.
- L. Keeley excavated soils export.
- L. Keeley earthwork filling for the playground area.
- L. Keeley partial creek restoration.
Flood Mitigation Phase 2
- L. Keeley 72” sanitary sewer installation.
- G&S waterline bore beneath Deer Creek near Breckenridge Industrial Ct. (on behalf of Missouri American Water).
- Ameren tree trimming for upcoming overhead powerline relocation.
- Ameren overhead power relocation.
Deer Creek Greenway Connector Part A
- Ideal Landscaping sewer and water disconnects at 2948|2950 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- Ideal Landscaping demo permitting for 2948 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- Ideal Landscaping storm sewer installation.
- Ideal Landscaping retaining wall installation.
Event Lawn/Comfort Station
- HOF timber frame erecting.
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link at the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.
Learn more about Brentwood Bound at www.BrentwoodBound.org.