Construction work details anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound projects:
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- Sanitary sewer installation near Mary Avenue and adjustment of sewer structures
- Mass excavation of the creek bank
- Excavated soils hauling and export
- Earthwork filling for the North Event Lawn
- Partial creek restoration
- Walking trail prep and installation
Flood Mitigation Phase 2
- Prep and boring pit excavation for the 72” sanitary sewer installation
- Waterline bore beneath Deer Creek near Breckenridge Industrial Court
- Overhead powerline relocation
Deer Creek Greenway Connector Part A
- Demo permitting for 2948 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- Storm sewer installation
- Retaining wall installation
Event Lawn/Comfort Station
- Timber frame roof sheathing
- Under slab water and waste piping and backfill in the event space area
- Under slab water piping and backfill in the north restrooms
- Topping out masonry walls to roof deck
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link at the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.
Learn more about Brentwood Bound at www.BrentwoodBound.org.