Construction work details anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound projects:
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- Sanitary sewer installation near Mary Avenue and adjustment of sewer structures
- Storm sewer improvements
- Mass excavation, excavated soils hauling, and soil export
- Earthwork filling for the North Event Lawn
- Partial creek restoration
- Sheet pile wall installation south of Deer Creek
Flood Mitigation Phase 2
- Bore pit excavation for the pipe-in tunnel beneath Manchester Road
- Waterline bore beneath Deer Creek near Breckenridge Industrial Court
- Overhead powerline relocation
Deer Creek Greenway Connector Part A
- Pavement and hardscape demolition
- Demo permitting for structures at 2950 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- Storm sewer installation
- Retaining wall installation
Event Lawn/Comfort Station
- Timber frame roof blocking and sheathing
- Grout top of remaining masonry walls
- Pour interior concrete slabs (weather permitting)
- Electric rough-in at roof deck
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link at the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.
Learn more about Brentwood Bound at www.BrentwoodBound.org.