Construction work details anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound projects:
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- Adjustment of sewer structures
- Storm sewer improvements
- Mass excavation, excavated soils hauling, and soil export
- Earthwork filling north of the Event Lawn
- Sheet pile wall installation south of Deer Creek
Flood Mitigation Phase 2
- Bore pit excavation for the pipe-in tunnel beneath Manchester Road
- Waterline bore beneath Deer Creek near Breckenridge Industrial Court
- Overhead powerline relocation
Deer Creek Greenway Connector Part A
- Pavement and hardscape demolition
- Utility disconnect and demo permitting for structures at 2948 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- Storm sewer installation
- Retaining wall installation
Event Lawn/Comfort Station
- Timber frame roof blocking and sheathing
- Place rock and vapor barrier for interior concrete slabs
- Slab electrical rough-in work.
- First interior slab pour (weather permitting)
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link at the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.
Learn more about Brentwood Bound at www.BrentwoodBound.org.