On-site construction work details anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound projects:
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- Mass excavation, excavated soils hauling, and soils export
- Earthwork filling north of the Event Lawn and west of Mary Avenue
- Landscaping improvements
Flood Mitigation Phase 2
- Tunnel bore machine mobilization
- Pipe-in tunnel boring beneath Manchester Road
- Storm sewer improvements
- Overhead powerline relocation
Deer Creek Greenway Connector Part A
- Earthwork filling at Brazeau Avenue
- Excavation of the small bioretention basin
- Termination of remaining utilities at 2950 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- Demolition of the structure at 2950 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- Permeable paver parking lot construction (pending)
Event Lawn/Comfort Station
- Roofing work
- Event space exterior metal walls
- Installation of interior block walls
- Above-slab MEP rough-in
- Storm sewers and pond grading
MoDOT Manchester Road Improvements
- Roadway drainage installation
- Sawcutting, removals, and linear grading
- Form and pour sidewalks, curb ramps, curbs, gutters, and approaches
- Deep sanitary sewer installation
- Electrical rough-in
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link at the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.
Learn more about Brentwood Bound at www.BrentwoodBound.org.