On-site construction work details anticipated in the next two weeks on the Brentwood Bound projects:
Flood Mitigation Phase 1
- Mass excavation, excavated soils hauling, and soils export
- Earthwork filling north of the Event Lawn and west of Mary Avenue
- Landscaping improvements (tentative start)
Flood Mitigation Phase 2
- Pipe-in tunnel boring beneath Manchester Road
- Storm sewer improvements (tentative start)
- Clearing and grubbing
Deer Creek Greenway Connector Part A
- Earthwork filling at Brazeau Avenue
- Curb and gutter installation at Brazeau Avenue
- Electric utility termination at 2950 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- Demolition of the structure at 2950 S. Brentwood Blvd.
- Permeable paver parking lot construction (pending)
Event Lawn/Comfort Station
- Completion of roof work
- Exterior wall, air and water barrier
- Above-slab MEP rough-in
- Interior ceiling spray insulation
- Storm sewers and pond grading
MoDOT Manchester Road Improvements
- Sawcutting, removals, and linear grading
- Form and pour sidewalks, curb ramps, curbs, gutters, and approaches including the new entrance from Brentwood Place Apartments onto Dorothy Avenue
- Deep sanitary sewer installation
- Storm sewer improvements
- Electrical rough-in
- Striping, barriers and traffic control
- Manchester Road closure at Hanley Road
- Black Creek, Deer Creek bridge demolition work
See a live view of work on Brentwood Bound through the “Site Cameras” link at the top of the home page of www.BrentwoodBound.org.
Learn more about Brentwood Bound at www.BrentwoodBound.org.