Who do I call to report street light outages?

Public streetlights in the City of Brentwood are maintained by Ameren. Contact Ameren directly at 800.552.7583 when you notice a streetlight out on your block or in your neighborhood. Ameren will need your address as well as the "pole number" associated with the street light you are calling about. The pole number can be found on a tag located about eye level as you are looking at the light pole.

Show All Answers

1. Does the City offer Notary services?
2. Where can I find trash pickup information?
3. Where can I recycle my old electronics
4. What items are accepted for curbside recycling?
5. What is the holiday trash, recycling and yard waste pickup schedule?
6. How do I get a child car seat installed?
7. What are the local emergency contacts?
8. Who do I call to report potholes or other severe road conditions?
9. How do I contact utility companies?
10. Who do I call to report street light outages?
11. Where can I find the Guide for Residents?
12. Where can I find emergency disaster information?
13. Are any animals prohibited in the city?
14. Do I have to license my pets?