This free service transports Brentwood residents age 60 and older or adults with disabilities.
Any Brentwood citizen with a disability or age 60 or older is eligible. Riders must be able to get to and from the vehicle under their own ability. Riders must not have any conditions that require special handling or medical attention, which might adversely affect the health of other participants riding in the vehicle. Personal aides or attendants must remain with the rider at all times.
Conduct and Release of Liability
Riders are required to abide by the following rules:
- Smoking, alcohol and weapons are prohibited.
- Conduct that disrupts the driver or other passengers is prohibited.
- Participants must sign and return the liability waiver before riding.
- Riders must adhere to scheduled appointment times.
- Failure to respect any of the guidelines may result in suspension or loss of rider's bus privileges.
Bus Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday, 8 am-4 pm (Last pick up 3:30 pm)
- Service is not available on holidays observed by the City of Brentwood
The bus services the communities of Brentwood, Clayton, Kirkwood, Ladue, Maplewood, Richmond Heights, Rock Hill, Shrewsbury and Webster Groves. It also goes to the following hospitals: St. Mary's, Missouri Baptist and Mercy.
Pick-ups are on a first-come, first-served basis between 8 am and 3:30 pm. We reserve the right to add permanent stops should the need arise. Allow ample travel time when making your reservation. Please remember all times are approximate.
- Call the driver directly at 314.581.4842 between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm Monday through Thursday.
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- All appointment times are approximate and may need to be adjusted due to traffic, weather or unforeseen circumstances. Please consider this when scheduling.
- Required information for reservation includes name, address, telephone number, appointment time, destination address and pickup time. Please specify if using a wheelchair or if you will be accompanied by an attendant.
- Make reservation changes and cancellations by calling 314.581.4842.
- For additional information, please call the Parks & Recreation Department, 314.963.8689.